Krooninen väsymysoireyhtymä

Keskustelua kroonisesta väsymysoireyhtymästä ja siihen liittyvistä aiheista
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 03:03

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Worldwide petition to get access to secret ME/CFS files
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 

Tiedoksi ao. vetoomus, koskien UK:ssa tehtyä laajaa selvitystä jonka asiakirjat on määrätty salaisiksi vuoteen 2072 asti. Vetoomuksen tarkoitus on saada asiakirjat julkisiksi.

Teksti ja linkit, Sheila Lorraine Campbell Facebook-ryhmässä "What about ME", 10.11.2010:

"PLEASE FORWARD AND RE-POST LINK WIDELY

Please sign and make a sensible comment if you have one

Short link* http://tinyurl.com/2wtp26d

or
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/264/--if ... onkerning/

Best wishes
John
drjohn@mefreeforall.org
ME Free For All.org

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/264/--if ... onkerning/

To make closed information about M.E (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) and CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)

To make closed information about M.E (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) and CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)

* signatures: 14
* signature goal: 1,000

* Target: Worldwide
* Sponsored by: Dr John H Greensmith, ME Free For All.org

We the undersigned request that all information relating to M.E. (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) and CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), including correspondence with the medical profession (Ref: BN 141/1), held in the National Archives, Kew, UK, as a closed document and not available for public access, after 78 years, until 2072, is made freely available.

It is believed that such revelation may yield clues that might lead to effective treatments and hopefully a cure for this dreadfully debilitating illness, which affects millions of people worldwide.

This petition is in addition to a freedom of information request, made by its creator and an open letter to a national British newspaper co-signed by a majority of representatives of people with M.E.

It has not been possible to petition number 10.co.uk because the service has been suspended since 6 April 2010 and, pending review, is expected to be re-launched later in the year. Furthermore, since its jurisdiction may be limited to the UK, we encourage petitioners from all over the world, since M.E. knows no geographical boundaries, in order to realise the magnitude of concern that there is worldwide."