Krooninen väsymysoireyhtymä

Keskustelua kroonisesta väsymysoireyhtymästä ja siihen liittyvistä aiheista
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 01:56

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Redskins fan confidence was going up ... now
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 05:41 

it’s going down FanPulse is a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week Ryan Kerrigan Jersey , weImage send 32 polls to 100-plus plugged-in fans from each team. Redskins fans, SIGN UP HERE to join FanPulse.How confident are Redskins fans in the direction of the team?Well...that is a hell of a drop in confidence. It’s Carlos Roger-esque. I get it. We all saw the difference in performance from week one to week two, and ahead of a tilt against the Green Bay Packers, it can’t be considered shocking that we’re rattled. I think it’s definitely a case of “we aren’t as good as we looked after week one, but definitely not as bad as we looked after week two.”God...I hope that is all this is.Will the Redskins win or lose this week?NFL odds: Packers 2.5 point favorites over RedskinsAcme Packing Company FanPulse: Packers by 9Hogs Haven FanPulse: Packers by 4Let it not be said that Redskins fans are mercilessly homerlicious. Unfortunately...I went Redskins by one!How would you fix NFL overtime?This was my vote. I would love to meet the guy who voted for “Rock Cheap Trent Williams Jersey , Paper, Scissors.” It's Monday Night Football and we have the Green Bay Packers hosting the San Francisco 49ers tonight. These two teams that have been severely affected by injuries to their QBs this year.Aaron Rodgers is still playing, but the Packers are 2-2-1. The 49ers lost Jimmy Garopolo for the season with a torn ACL and are 1-4.Who wins tonights matchup?TV ScheduleWHO?San Francisco 49ers (1-4) vs. Green Bay Packers (2-2-1)WHEN?Monday, October 15, 20188:15 PM EasternWHERE?Lambeau FieldGreen Bay Youth Chase Roullier Jersey , WisconsinTV BroadcastESPNCommentators: Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, Anthony McFarland, Lisa SaltersOnline StreamingESPN.com or ESPN appRadio BroadcastWestwood One SportsOddsPackers favored by 9.5 pointsOver/under total: 46.5Prediction: Packers 30 - 49ers 24SB Nation Blogs: Acme Packing Company | Niners NationNFL News twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/HunterLoganX/lists/ ... rsRedskins twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/HunterLoganX/lists/beat-writers